X Marks the Spot
Until our very own Pétros 82 fine dining restaurant opens this August, we have selected some of Toronto's renowned fine dining spots for you to try.
- Canoe: The chefs at Canoe want to connect guests to Canada's diverse landscape and raw, rich land through food. Enjoy sweeping views of Toronto in this swanky 54th-floor restaurant.
- Blueblood Steakhouse: Set in the majestic castle of Toronto's Casa Loma, offering a modern twist on the classic steakhouse in an upscale environment.
- Piano Piano: A sophisticated, yet vibrantly decorated Italian restaurant, featuring carefully selected ingredients that make up delicious traditional Italian fare.
Casual Nearby Dining
Liberty Village is located just North of the Exhibition grounds and is an approximate 15-minute walk from Hotel X Toronto. With a mix of over 35 cafes, bars, pubs, and restaurants, there is something for every palette.
- Williams Landing: Enjoy a locally inspired menu and an expansive seasonal outdoor patio during the warmer months.
- Barcelona Tavern YYZ: This 2-level restaurant and bar has a retractable rooftop, providing a great spot to unwind in the sun with a cocktail. The menu features Medittereanean inspired dishes and a creative spin on Spanish tapas.
- Mildred's Temple Kitchen: A top-notch brunch spot with a sleek modern interior. Here you will find classic comfort food with a gourmet twist.
- School: A bakery, cafe, bar, and restaurant. Golden hash brown poutine, apple crumble pancakes, fluffy french toast and blood orange mimosas make for an ideal brunch.
- Liberty Commons at Big Rock Brewery: An urban gastropub environment with create-your-own beer flights and pub favourite foods.
- 3 Brewers: Every step of the brewing process is exposed at this 2-story restaurant and brewhouse, featuring classic sandwiches, burgers, and salads.
- Local Public Eatery: Catch the big game in this industrial-style restaurant with a rec-room vibe, complete with a shuffleboard table. The menu features a variety of tacos, flat-top seared burgers, and Asian inspired dishes.
Nightlife & Bars
Explore the vibrant nightlife in Toronto’s downtown core and Entertainment District, minutes from our hotel in Exhibition Place. King Street West and Queen Street West bustle with options for bars, clubs, and pubs to suit every mood. In addition to our on-site favourite rooftop bar and lounge, Falcon SkyBar, there’s no shortage of ways to spend an evening in Downtown Toronto.
- Belfast Love Public House
- Cibo Wine Bar
- Bar Chef
- Amsterdam Brewhouse
- Mascot Brewery
Minutes from Hotel X Toronto lies the shopping district of Downtown Toronto, where you’ll find the region’s most popular shopping malls, boutiques, and markets. Add a trip to these must-visit shopping destinations in Downtown Toronto during your stay with us.
- Queen Street West: A stretch of clothing stores, shoe stores, boutique shops, beauty salons and everything in between.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre: The CF Toronto Eaton Centre is home to over 250 best in class retailers and restaurants. It is the first mall in Canada to feature both a Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
- St. Lawrence Market: The St. Lawrence market has been a culinary focal point of the city of Toronto since 1803. Taste your way through the market’s delicious baked goods and seasonal fresh produce while browsing through jewelry and other crafty items.
- Kensington Market: A vibrant neighbourhood with a laid-back bohemian-vibe. Explore a wide array of specialty food shops, vintage clothing stores and a wonderful mix of eclectic restaurants and bars.
- Toronto Premium Outlets: The first Premium Outlet in Canada, featuring a stretch of over 80 stores. Ask our Concierge about our Shuttle Service to the outlets.
Museums & Galleries
- Art Gallery of Ontario: One of Canada's premier Art museums, featuring over 90,000 paintings, prints, drawings, and sculptures, spanning the first century to the present day.
- Royal Ontario Museum: Canada largest museum, containing six million items and forty galleries, including an unforgettable dinosaur display.
- The Queen Elizabeth Theatre: Located on the Exhibition Grounds within a 10-minute walk from the hotel, this venue is host to various comedy shows, dance performances and musical acts.
- The Royal Alexandria Theatre: Built in 1907, the 1,497-seat Royal Alex is the oldest continuously operating legitimate theatre in North America.
- The Ed Mirvish Theatre: A historic play and film theatre located in Downtown Toronto. Home to popular theatrical productions such as Annie and award-winning musical, Come From Away.
- The Princess Of Wales Theatre: Experience one of the many spectacular theatrical productions that take place in this elegant,19th-century, yet contemporary style theatre. A “first-class legitimate” theatre, honoring the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Four Seasons Performing Arts Centre: Designed by the award-winning Toronto-based firm Diamond Schmitt Architects. This theatre was built specifically for ballets and opera performances and is the permanent home of the Canadian Opera Company.
Sports & Entertainment
- Budweiser Stage: Enjoy a cocktail in the sky at Falcon SkyBar, or dinner with a view at Maxx's Kitchen, and make your way over the Ontario Place bridge to a memorable show at Budweiser Stage. Live Nation's iconic venue brings a world-renowned music experience to Toronto, hosting a variety of musicians and attracting fans from near and far each summer.
- BMO Field: The BMO field is located directly across the street from the hotel on the Exhibition Grounds. As home to 3 of Canada's celebrated Sports teams (TFC, Canada's National soccer team, and the Toronto Argonauts) you can always count on an exciting atmosphere and a crowd of dedicated fans.
- Air Canada Centre: The home of our beloved NHL team, the Toronto Maple Leafs, NBA team, the Toronto Raptors and host to many of Canada's most sought-after concerts.
- Roger's Centre: This remarkable sports and entertainment complex has a retractable rooftop and is the home of our MLB team, the Toronto Blue Jays.
Within 5km of the hotel, you will discover some of Toronto's most popular tourist attractions.
- CN Tower: At a height of 553.3 m, the CN Tower is the tallest free-standing structure in the Americas. Enjoy 360 views of Toronto while revolving around the world's highest restaurant, or look down at the city through a spellbinding glass floor. If you're seeking a thrill, try the EdgeWalk and experience the world's highest full-circle hands-free walk.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada: The exhibits at Ripley's Aquarium of Canada hold more than 20,000 exotic sea and freshwater specimen and provide an exciting underwater experience for all ages.
- Hockey Hall of Fame: If you’re a hockey fanatic, the Hockey Hall of Fame will have you endlessly entertained. Home of the Stanley Cup, a museum of the best of hockey, and an arena of activities for all ages, including a virtual one-on-one with the NHL's greatest goalies and shooters.
It's About You. It's About the View.
- Spectacular views from virtually every room
- Toronto's only 3 Level Rooftop SkyBar
- 250 Seat Cinema and 56 Seat Screening Room
- 4 Indoor Tennis Courts & 9 Squash Courts
- Dedicated Rooms for Pilates, Spinning, & Yoga
- No Resort Fees
- Free pick up and drop off service to Union Station & Billy Bishop Airport
- Free Wi-Fi and In-Room Bottled Water
- Family Friendly, 3,000 sq ft Kids Activity Centre
- Pet-Friendly and Eco-Friendly
- Fine Dining Restaurant, Petros 82 - Coming Fall 2018
- Spa - Coming 2019
Enter to win a Free Stay with Library Hotel Collection
Join the Library Hotel Collection “Book Club” and you will be automatically entered in the LHC Sweepstakes. Plus, you’ll get exclusive members only offers and travel tips.
Thank you for your submission!
Use the Promo Code “FRIENDS" for an Instant Special Offer! Only for stays during our soft opening, use the promo code: HelloHXTO